Thursday, April 19, 2012

37 Weeks (almost)!

How far along? 36 Weeks 6 Days
Total weight gain: 23(ish) lbs
Maternity clothes? Obvi.
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: I maybe get 5 hours between peeing and tossing and turning. Pure misery.
Best moment this week: Seeing Baby C eat her foot at our sono, and Matt being there with me. We were impressed with her flexibility!
Miss Anything? I miss being able to sleep. I need to suck it up...it's not going to get any better! I also miss my belly button ring. Priorities.
Movement: Hiccups galore and punching my cervix. It stops me dead in my tracks. She has a mean sucker punch. She must get this from our Saturday kickboxing class.
Food cravings: Fruit popsicles! Lime is my fave.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. Once and a while I get a wave of nausea, but nothing I can't handle.
Gender: GIRL :)
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks at night, but that does not mean labor. There are some other signs but it is too gross to type.
Symptoms: Peeing, braxton hicks, and mild cramps which are new this week. How fun.
Belly Button in or out? Ugh...out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been very emotional lately. My hormones make me feel CRAZY. I have zero patience. But I'm really happy..if that makes sense. See! I'm crazy.
Looking forward to: Seeing our baby and finally revealing her name! I also can't wait to see how Matt does in the delivery room! I'm sure I will have some good stories. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment