Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sneak Peek - Baby C's Nursery!

Matt and I have been putting the finishing touches on the nursery. It is almost finished, I just need a few more items/decorations to complete her special room. I am probably going over board with it all, but I literally want it perfect for her. I constantly wander up to her room and sit in the rocker and just stare at everything. I'm losing my mind! And nesting hardcore. Someone stop me! One of the last things I am waiting on are her shutters. I ordered plantation shutters for her room (darkening ones of course!) and they are going to be installed on Wednesday. Also, Matt and I officially decided on her name...even though she will always be our little Baby C! Her name is on her wall in her room, so I will post all the nursery pictures once she is born. :)

Crib mobile (ladybugs of course)

Rocker and ladybug lamp!

Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment