Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Bump

I am in my 9 month of pregnancy, and I can't believe how fast this has gone by! I am ready, but at the same time I feel overwhelmed and a little nervous.  I have been lucky to have a healthy pregnancy so far, but at week 37 I am starting to realize...I want her OUT! I'm still considered "small" for a 37 week belly (says Dr. Lirette), but I honestly feel ginormous. The gym is killing me, but at the same time it helps my back and joints loosen up. It is such a catch 22! I still go 4 to 5 days a week, but it is really getting hard. Everyone jokes I am going to give birth in the gym...it really might happen!

Baby C has definitely dropped and is head down, ready to go. The amount of pressure "down there" is not a fun time...she is killing me! At my appt this week I had an ultrasound and she was having a great time in utero. She was sticking out her tongue, and playing with her feet! I mean how crazy is that!? She even put her foot in her mouth...what a nut! This is why I feel like she is literally going to pop out of my skin. She is always on the move in there and has the hiccups ALL THE TIME. I know I will miss this, but right now I'm ready for Baby C to make an appearance. Matt is too...we both can't wait to see her!

Here are some bump pics Matt takes of me every week (or almost every week..sometimes we forget).
I love creeping in the work bathroom! 31 weeks

32 weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks! Getting closer :)

3 weeks and counting! Come ooooon Baby C!

No comments:

Post a Comment